Using Instagram for small business is a powerful (and affordable) way to grow your company. With Instagram, you can reach new customers, stay connected to your existing ones, and even make sales right from the app, which makes it the perfect platform for marketing your small business.
Is Instagram business account worth it?
There are definitely pros to switching to an Instagram business account, like: You get insights and statistics about your followers. You also get data on impressions, reach, website clicks and can see viewer trends without leaving the app.
What is the best way for small business to use Instagram?
8 Instagram Tips for Small Businesses
- Find, follow, and interact with your ideal customers. …
- Create content that appeals to your target audience. …
- Fill out your bio strategically. …
- Post high-quality photos. …
- Use hashtags. …
- Offer discounts. …
- Make sure your feed is cohesive. …
- Craft some killer copy.
What are the disadvantages of Instagram business account?
Table of Contents
- Disadvantage #1: Less Visibility.
- Disadvantage #2: Less organic reach.
- Disadvantage #3: It’s Not a Business-Centric Platform.
- Disadvantage #4: Ads are Pricey.
- Disadvantage #5: Limited Features for Smaller Businesses.
- Disadvantage #6: You Have More Insights… …
- Disadvantage #7: Privacy (or the Lack Thereof)
Is it better to have a business Instagram or personal?
So if you are personality-based brand (like a blogger or Instagram influencer) and feature both personal and business content on your account, sticking with a personal account may be better, as your followers may engage with your account more than if you limit your content to just business posts.
How do I get my business noticed on Instagram?
Here’s how you can get more Instagram followers for your business:
- Promote Your Instagram on Your Other Networks.
- Use Popular Hashtags.
- Monitor Hashtags (Even If They’re Not So Popular).
- Spice Things Up With Video Content.
- Optimize Your Brand Page.
- Post Consistently and Stick With It.
- Follow + Like + Comment (FLC).
How often should a small business post on Instagram?
How often to post on Instagram. It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
Why you should not use Instagram for business?
Here’s why you need to stop trying to make Instagram work for your business and focus your marketing efforts elsewhere.
- You’re not a visual brand. Since Instagram is a visual tool, you need to have appealing content to share. …
- You don’t have a professional photographer. …
- You’re misusing the app.
Is it bad to have a business account on Instagram?
Switching to an Instagram Business Account was a Bad Idea
Not only did switching to an Instagram business account have an impact, but it also seems to be having a negative impact on engagement. … If it’s a business, it makes sense to have an Instagram business account as you get things like: Insights. Ability to run ads.
Do Instagram business accounts get less views?
Earlier this year, Instagram released a statement clarifying that there was no difference in the feed presence of personal or business profiles, so changing between the two would have zero effect on reach. … The results showed that engagement for personal profiles was about 1% higher than for business profiles.