How do you compliment a good business?
“Having you on the team makes a huge difference.” “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you praise professionally examples?
“You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.” “Your efforts at strengthening our culture have not gone unnoticed.”
How do you write a good compliment?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do you praise someone’s new business?
Here are five of the best compliments to hear as a business owner:
- From vendors: “You’re our favorite customer!” …
- From employees: “I actually like coming to work.” …
- From customers: “You’re saving my life!” …
- From investors: “We want to put more money into your business.”
How do you praise a small business?
Business Advice: Best compliments to hear from customers
- “Thank you so much for teaching me…” …
- “You make it so easy to buy from you.” …
- “I’m so grateful for your easy exchange policy.” …
- “You seem to know everything about…” …
- “Wow, I can’t believe you answered the phone.” …
- “I am so happy with my purchase.”
How do you write a compliment note?
Mention the reason why you are complimenting this person. Make sure the words make the other person feel special and appreciated. Sincerity and being genuine should be there. In this end, praise this person again for his/her contribution and efforts.
How do you send a compliment message?
You’re really something special. Thank you for being you.
100 compliments ready to deliver right this minute
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you appreciate someone’s work?
Things to keep in mind
- Be precise and be direct.
- Appreciation is FREE so give loads of it.
- If you don’t speak or write, no one would know how much you appreciate them.
- Praise is never enough.
- Appreciation works when it’s instant.
- People always remember how someone treated them. …
- Give credit where it’s due.
How do you praise someone professionally in an email?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”