Why is Google my business not working?
If you already created a Google My Business (GMB) business listing, there are 4 main reasons why your business is not found on Google Maps which are: your Google My Business listing is not verified, you lack location authority in Google Maps, your GMB listing is suspended, or you’ve relocated your business.
How do I fix my business on Google?
Edit your Business Profile on Google
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app. If you have multiple businesses, open the one you want to update.
- Tap Info, then the info you want to change. Or to find other info, tap View all.
- After each change you make, tap Apply.
How do I contact Google business by phone?
You can call Google customer support at 650-253-0000.
Why can’t I access my Google business account?
Try signing out and then sign back in with one of your other Google accounts. You will see any listings that have been verified with this Google account. If you still don’t see the business listing in any of the owner’s Google accounts, then you will need to contact the current listing owner.
How can I recover my deleted GMB account?
If you accidentally deleted your Google Account, you can attempt to restore it by going to our password-assistance page within a limited window of time after deletion. If you’d like to create a new Google Account, visit our sign-up page.
Why is my Google business account suspended?
Common reasons your GMB listing can get suspended include the following: Mistakes or variations of your business name appear online. Multiple businesses claim to operate from your address. Recent changes to your address, categories, name, website, or phone number have appeared on your listing.
How long does it take for Google my business to show up?
How long does it take for your Google My Business listing to appear? It takes 3-4 days (plus however long it takes for you to set it up) for a new Google My Business listing to appear. You’re up and running!
How do I change incorrect information on Google?
Select the listing with the incorrect information, and choose “info”. Find the section that you want to change (we’ll look at what you can change in a moment). You can also delete a section if it’s no longer applicable by clicking the “X”. After making your changes and/or deletions, click “Apply”.
How do I register my business with Google?
You can add your business in 3 ways:
- Enter your address in the search bar. On the left, in the Business Profile, click Add your business.
- Right-click anywhere on the map. Then, click Add your business.
- In the top left, click Menu Add your business.
How do I talk to a live person at Google?
How to Call to a Live Person on Google Customer Service Number 1-888-303-0813. However, to speak with Google Customer Service Live Person 1-888-303-0813, you need to dial the toll-free phone number. And then you can quickly get connected to a live support specialist by just pressing 5 and then 4 options.
How do I reach Google customer service?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our blog.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
Other Customer Service options
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.