How do I manage my Facebook business page on my iPhone?
How to Access Your Facebook Business Page on a Mobile Device (iPhone Instructions)
- Download the free Facebook Pages Manager app.
- Log in to your personal Facebook profile.
- Any Facebook pages you have admin access to will be listed on the dropdown menu.
How do I edit my business Facebook page on my phone?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info.
- Scroll down and tap Save.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook business page?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How do I edit my Facebook page on my iPhone?
How to Edit Your Facebook Profile on an iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Facebook site. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. …
- Tap the “Update Info” button.
- Tap one of the “Edit” buttons in the About You section to open a dialog box where you can edit your profile.
How do I manage my Facebook business page from my personal page?
Visit business.facebook.com and select Set Up Your Account. Follow the prompts asking for the business name and business email. The page redirects so you can enter the business profile information. You can manage the page, ad accounts and people on your team from this page.
How do I edit my Facebook page on mobile?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links. Admins can easily change their page’s category by clicking the “Edit info” link under the page name, then selecting the category from the pull-down menu in the edit screen.
Why can’t I edit hours on Facebook?
If you don’t see a place to edit your company’s hours of operation, then you will need to select another main category. Facebook allows you to add up to three categories. One category that will allow you to add/edit your company’s hours of operation is Local Business.
How do I change my Facebook business page name?
If you’re looking for how to change a business name on Facebook, follow these simple steps:
- Inform your customers and fans. …
- Go to your business Facebook page. …
- Click “about” …
- Edit your name. …
- Confirm the name change request. …
- Await Facebook’s response.
How do I edit a page on mobile?
Edit a page:
- Tap the Show More icon on the relevant page and tap Edit.
- Tap the Show More icon by the section you want to edit on your page.
- Make the changes to the section.