You know that I am all about that mom life. I love all things relating to giving my kid the best deals and awesome products! We are HUGE fans of certain shops and know you will love them. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for when these stores has sales and deals!
Shop our favorites:
- The Children’s Place ( I LOVE going here!!!)
Boy Stylin’ tips
I love my son and I love being able to dress him up differently than girls. I often wonder what it would be like to have a girl, you know put those bows in her hair, and keep up with her fashion. But the truth is, I like how easy it is to work with my son. Here are a few easy tips.
- Color Coordinate — I always love having red and black shoes with a red/black/grey outfit. It matches great!
- Keep it basic — I am not a fan of patterns most of the time. I am also not a fan of graphic tees a lot of times unless they are in fact adorable.. Which I do come by sometimes!
- Get accessories — I love putting hats and sunglasses on him.
- Layer — In the winter time, I can use vests, flannels, jackets, and so much more that can help create an outfit and look!
- Shoes — I LOVE shoes, period. I have too many and now Antonio does too, because I love them too much. You can’t ever have enough shoes, especially since kids grow out of them so quick!