What girl doesn’t love a little fashion!? I LOVE LOVE all things fashion you know the shoes, tops, make up, and of course jewelry. It doesnt matter how old are you, if your a mother, or if your just not feeling it… You can feel pretty and need to do it often. It is proven that if you take care of yourself and make yourself up over often your self-esteem will increase as well.
Here’s a few quick tips to get your look started:
- Stripes — This works best when you have stripes on one thing. For example wear stripes on a t-shirt, but not on the bottoms. This will make you stand out much more. Have the bottoms be a solid color that is used in the stripe pattern.
- Patterns — Be selective about the patterns that you use. The last thing that you want to have is a pattern that isnt flattering to you, and your body. Also the same rule goes here: don’t have patterns for your top and bottoms.
- Solids — Solids are my best friend! I love wearing solids with jeans, leggings, or even skirts. Use this to your advantage.
- Heels — Always wear heels with skirts, or dresses, I love this look to it. Wear flats or boots for leggings or jean looks.
- Find a color — I love my blue color; this is my go to color all the time.
- V-neck — This helps show of your “girls” and fits your body much better than a traditional unisex t-shirt.
- Accessories — Add some jewelry, hats, belts, sunglasses, and so much more.
- Shoes — I have away too many shoes.. to many that I can’t keep track with. I try to keep the basic colors and not have anything that wont be too over the edge. I have a pair of red boots, but they never seem to go with anything. However, my three go to’s are boots, flip flops, and heels. I love to wear heels when I am working. I love flip flops and wear them all summer long. I wear boots in the winter.
- Jewelry — *If your wrists are smaller, choose one of our thinner cuffs or chains to complement them. Going with a thinner band will make your wrists more balanced. *If you have wider wrists, choose a bracelet with a thicker band or stack a few together to create your own look. But try for a minimum 4; more than that may be distracting. *If you want to wear a bracelet with a watch, make sure the style of the bracelet matches the overall look and feel of your watch.
Visit some of our favorite shops: