Here’s a few quick tips to get your look started:
- Stripes — This works best when you have stripes on one thing. For example wear stripes on a t-shirt, but not on the bottoms. This will make you stand out much more. Have the bottoms be a solid color that is used in the stripe pattern.
- Patterns — Be selective about the patterns that you use. The last thing that you want to have is a pattern that isnt flattering to you, and your body. Also the same rule goes here: don’t have patterns for your top and bottoms.
- Solids — Solids are my best friend! I love wearing solids with jeans, leggings, or even skirts. Use this to your advantage.
- Heels — Always wear heels with skirts, or dresses, I love this look to it. Wear flats or boots for leggings or jean looks.
- Find a color — I love my blue color; this is my go to color all the time.
- V-neck — This helps show of your “girls” and fits your body much better than a traditional unisex t-shirt.
- Accessories — Add some jewelry, hats, belts, sunglasses, and so much more.
- Shoes — I have away too many shoes.. to many that I can’t keep track with. I try to keep the basic colors and not have anything that wont be too over the edge. I have a pair of red boots, but they never seem to go with anything. However, my three go to’s are boots, flip flops, and heels. I love to wear heels when I am working. I love flip flops and wear them all summer long. I wear boots in the winter.
- Jewelry — *If your wrists are smaller, choose one of our thinner cuffs or chains to complement them. Going with a thinner band will make your wrists more balanced. *If you have wider wrists, choose a bracelet with a thicker band or stack a few together to create your own look. But try for a minimum 4; more than that may be distracting. *If you want to wear a bracelet with a watch, make sure the style of the bracelet matches the overall look and feel of your watch.
Visit some of our favorite shops: