How much can a Dtdc franchise earn?
Category B: Rs. 75,000 p.m. Category C: Rs. 40,000 p.m.
Is Dtdc franchise profitable?
As a matter of fact, DTDC is among the top 100 corporate brands in India. They have successful channel partners across India, more than 80 percent of them being first-time businessmen. Hence, it can be easily concluded DTDC franchise is not only profitable but rewarding too.
How much does a courier franchise cost?
Area required to take Blue Dart franchise: 200-400sqft depending on the number of deliveries. Blue Dart franchise investment: 2.5 lacs to 5 lac with a deposit amount of 1.5lacs. Blue Dart’s ranking is low because it is also a case like Ekart. There is no information related to its franchise model on the website.
What is enterprise franchise in Dtdc?
Enterprise Franchisee. These Franchisees will be aligned to carry out business/pick-ups for enterprise or corporate clients. Delivery Franchisee. A delivery Franchisee is completely focused on receiving FDM from the branch and delivering consignments to customers in its assigned pin code.
Which courier franchise is best?
Here are the top 10 best courier & delivery franchises in India
- DTDC Courier and Cargo Ltd. Founded in: 1990. …
- InXpress. Founded in: 2011. …
- Day Xpress Courier and Cargo Services. Founded in: 2015. …
- Delhivery. Founded in: 2011. …
- Blue Dart. Founded in: 1983. …
- Flipkart. Founded in: 2007. …
- SpreadWings Courier & Cargo Pvt Ltd. …
- Pick Me Express.
Who is the owner of Dtdc?
Subhasish Chakraborty, Founder, Chairman and Managing Director of DTDC pioneered DTDC’s unique franchise-based business model that is not only the first of its kind in the Industry but also has been emulated overseas and studied as a business case by leading management institutes.
What is the cheapest franchise to open?
12 best low-cost franchises for aspiring business owners
- Cruise Planners. Franchise fee: $10,995. …
- Fit4Mom. Franchise fee: $5,495 to $10,495. …
- Chem-Dry. Franchise fee: $23,500. …
- Jazzercise. Franchise fee: $1,250. …
- Stratus Building Solutions. …
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair. …
- Mosquito Squad. …
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
Is Dtdc franchise good?
It is a very good business to earn by small capital investment The DTDC franchise business includes 4 types of Franchise Models in which you can earn good revenue with your own satisfaction.
How do I start a courier service?
What are things you must do before starting a courier business?
- Develop a courier business plan.
- Get reliable vehicles.
- Organize a storage space.
- Purchase equipment and materials.
- Take out a business insurance.
- Give your courier business a name.
- Get a logo.
- Consider the legal structure of your courier business.
How can I get Dtdc courier service?
Important Documents To Obtain DTDC Franchise
- Security deposit and a demand draft of establishment Fee.
- Identity proof (Voter ID or Driver’s License)
- Address proof (Ration Card)
- Landline Telephone Bill.
- Leave and License Agreement or Franchise Building Agreement.
- Passbook and Bank Statement.
What is Dtdc full form?
Desk to Desk Courier & Cargo (also known as DTDC or DTDC Express Limited) is an Indian courier delivery services company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Which franchise is best in India?
Top 20 Franchise Business in India
- 1) Patanjali.
- 2) Domino’s.
- 3) Archies.
- 4) PMKVY Franchise.
- 4) Dr. Batra’s Clinic.
- 5) KFC.
- 6) First Cry.
- 7) Lenskart.