Click on the first drop-down menu in the “Category” section. Select the “Local Businesses and Places” option. Click on the second drop-down menu and select the type of business you want the page to represent.
How do I change my Facebook account to a business account?
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.
Can I turn my personal Facebook into a business page?
Fortunately, it’s easy to convert a Facebook profile into a Facebook Page. Facebook calls the process a “profile to business Page migration.” … You’ll need to update the Page with images that are appropriate for your business. The name on your personal account will become the Page’s name.
How do I make my facebook a business page?
Create your account
- Go to business.facebook.com/create and select Create Account.
- Enter your name and confirm your identity with Facebook login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to create your business account.
How can I change my Facebook account to page?
How to convert a profile into a Page
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Base on Your Profile.
- Click “Get Started”
- Follow the on-screen instructions — you will choose the correct categories for your Page, and decide which of your friends, photos, and videos you want to retain.
- Review your choices.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
How do I change my personal and business Facebook to 2021?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.
How do I convert a Facebook profile to a page 2021?
Step 1: Open your computer, from any browser visit Facebook website. Step 2: Next, sign-in by entering your user ID and Password. Step 3: After log-in, go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile. Step 4: Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I change my Facebook page from business to community 2020?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
Can you have a Facebook business page without a personal account?
Are personal accounts required? While a Facebook account is required to create a Facebook business page, you can avoid creating a personal profile all your friends can search for. To create a Facebook page without a personal Facebook account, create a new account on Facebook’s homepage with your business email address.