- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it. …
- Write in plain language. …
- Customize to your business. …
- Implement good information practices.
- Commitments to customers/stakeholders.
- How customer information is collected and used.
- How customer information is shared.
- How customer account activity is tracked.
- How customer information is provided to third parties.
- Data protection and security.
Your policy should disclose that your site will collect and maintain personal information provided by its users, including their names, addresses, mobile telephone numbers, email addresses, and so forth.
- Log Data.
- Sharing Data.
- Compliance with GDPR.
- What data is collected. …
- How data is being collected. …
- What you are doing with the data. …
- How customers can control their data. …
- How you protect the data.