From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Share that post from your Business Page to your personal timeline to promote your business in a helpful way. Select “Share” at the bottom of the post, then at the top of the resulting window select “Share on your own timeline” instead of “Share on a Page you manage”.
To make your Stories more lively and get the most out of Facebook’s Story features, try posting from the Facebook app.
- Log into the Facebook app (iOS or Android) and tap on your profile picture.
- Tap Create Story.
- Select a photo or video from your camera roll or tap the camera icon to create a visual of your own.
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer
- Navigate to the business page you’d like the share.
- Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- This will open a pop-up. …
- You can also select who you would like to share the page with by clicking the blue button at the top.
How do I share posts from a Facebook group to my Page?
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
How can I copy a post from one Facebook page to another?
To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and press “Ctrl-C” to copy the text. In the “Update Status” box, press “Ctrl-V” to paste the text. Press “Post” to share. Always give credit to the original poster.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.