How do I access my business page?
Request access to a page from your Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Accounts, click Pages.
- Click the blue Add dropdown button.
- Select Request Access to a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Use the toggles to choose which permissions you need.
- Click Request Access.
How do I view my business page on Facebook?
From your personal profile, in the cover photo, click Edit Profile. Scroll down to the Work section and either click Add a Workplace or click the Edit icon next to your current workplace. Begin typing the business into the text box and the Facebook Page should come up.
How do you switch between a personal page and a business page?
Open your home page. Click on your profile picture in the top right. Select Switch Profile. Select the new Page you want to open.
How do I log into my business manager account?
From your Business Manager dashboard, click Business Settings at the top right. In the left column, click Instagram Accounts, then click Add. In the pop-up box, enter your Instagram login information and click Log In.
How do you get a business page on Facebook?
How to create a Facebook business page
- Go to “Pages.” …
- Click the “Create New Page” button. …
- Fill out your page information on the left. …
- Click “Create Page” at the bottom-left. …
- Add photos to your page and click “Save.” …
- Click “Add a Button” to add a call to action on your page.
Facebook requires every business page to be linked to a personal Facebook profile, but all the information—posts, comments, photos, updates, etc. —are separate. … You can list any of the business pages on which you are an admin on your personal profile. Click the edit button in the Pages box to add or delete pages.
Why I cant see my business page on Facebook?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
How do I go back to my old Facebook business page?
Switch Back to classic Pages
- Open your new Page.
- In the menu beside Edit Page, click … and select Switch to Classic Pages.
- Follow the flow, and select Continue.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook page?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How do I switch back to business suite on Facebook?
Switch From Business Suite to Business Manager
- Click Give Feedback from the global navigation menu located at the bottom of your left sidebar.
- Click Switch to Business Manager.
- Click the blue Switch button to confirm. …
- You’ll be asked to provide some feedback in the next screen. …
- Click Done.