Download and launch the WhatsApp Business app: The WhatsApp Business app is free to download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Tap the WhatsApp Business icon on your home screen. 2. Review the Terms of Service: Read the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service, then tap Agree and Continue to accept the terms.
How do I activate WhatsApp Business?
The WhatsApp Business app is a free-to-download app for small businesses.
- Download the WhatsApp Business app from the Google Play Store.
- Verify your business phone number.
- Restore your account from a backup, if you wish.
- Set your business name.
- Build your profile. Tap More options > Settings > your business name.
A short link for your business is automatically generated when you create an account on the WhatsApp Business app. To access this short link: Open the WhatsApp Business app > Settings > Business tools. Tap Short link to view the auto-generated link.
Can I use WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp same phone?
4. Can we use WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on the same phone? Yes, you can use WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on the same phone as long as you use a different phone number for them. To make this possible, you’ll need to use a dual-SIM phone and register both accounts with different phone numbers.
Can I use WhatsApp Business for chatting?
WhatsApp Business is a free to download app available on Android and iPhone, and was built with the small business owner in mind. WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. … Labels to organize and easily find your chats and messages.
How can I get WhatsApp Business account?
How to open a WhatsApp Business account
- Download and open the app.
- Choose from business or not a business.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Enter a phone number (they give you a chance to change before they verify it).
- Create profile.
What is the difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp has officially launched a new app, called WhatsApp Business. It’s completely separate to the standard version of WhatsApp, but it works in much the same manner – only its purpose is connecting businesses and customers, rather than friends and family. The app is aimed at small business owners.
Create your own link
Use https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
How To Create Google Review Link For Your Business
- Go to the Place ID Lookup Tool on Google.
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location”
- Your Place ID will then appear on the map, beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the provided Google URL.
- Get more Google reviews.
How do you make a WhatsApp chat click?
As long as you know this person’s phone number and they have an active WhatsApp account, you can create a link that will allow you to start a chat with them. By clicking the link, a chat with the person automatically opens. Click to chat works on both your phone and WhatsApp Web.
What are the disadvantages of WhatsApp Business account?
The 4 disadvantages of the WhatsApp business app that you should consider.
4 reasons why the WhatsApp business app is not suitable for companies
- WhatsApp Business App is not GDPR compliant! …
- No longer practical with more than 5 employees. …
- No API interfaces with existing CRM systems. …
- Limited automation options.
What is the difference between WhatsApp Business account and personal account?
One of the main things that distinguish WhatsApp Business vs Personal is the creation of a business profile. Unlike a standard profile, it will include details for your business, contact information, and you can even have a catalog of your products/services here.
Is it OK to use WhatsApp Business for personal?
For those who use a business number and a personal one, both the WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger apps can be used on the same device and registered with your different numbers. WhatsApp Business is also compatible with WhatsApp Web, the app’s desktop web browser client.