Being a parent is no easy job, especially when you have an autistic kid. I really enjoy reading the different books that are about autism parenting books. These are all fantastic books that will help you develop a better relationship with your child.
- Positive Parenting for Autism: Powerful Strategies to Help Your Child Overcome Challenges and Thrive
- Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism
- Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew: Updated and Expanded Edition
- A Parent’s Guide to High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder, Second Edition: How to Meet the Challenges and Help Your Child Thrive
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (revised): The Complete Guide to Understanding Autism
- Autism Breakthrough: The Groundbreaking Method That Has Helped Families All Over the World
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!