Do you love summer, but hate the heat that comes with it? Cool off with doTERRA Spearmint! Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, and is a milder option to use on children and persons with sensitive skin. Spearmint can also be great for use in the kitchen. Try it in a salad as part of a homemade dressing, a spearmint julep, or any of your favorite desserts. Spearmint also makes for a great addition to any meat marinade recipe.
For your next backyard barbeque, try these delicious spearmint chocolate chip cookies.
Playing around in the kitchen with new recipes can always be a tricky business, these scrumptious cookies however, do not disappoint.
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup butter
¾ cup raw sugar
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon cocoa
1 tablespoon molasses
1 ½ cup spelt flour
1 ½ cup soft white wheat flour
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 drop Spearmint oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine refrigerated coconut oil and butter, whisk until smooth.
- Once smooth add raw sugar, honey, cocoa, molasses, and egg, mix until creamed together.
- In a separate bowl combine spelt flour, soft white wheat flour, quick oats, chia seeds, baking soda, and salt. Slowly pour into the liquid mixture while mixing.
- Add one cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop 12 cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message email@example.com or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 43961
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!