Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent. I tend to have dry skin. One way that I use Rosemary essential oil to help with dryness is to blend the oil with Wintergreen and doTERRA lotion for a soothing massage experience. My skin has never felt so hydrated.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion* and internal organ function.*Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*Using aromatically, diffuse Rosemary while studying to maintain concentration or blend with Cardamom, Lemongrass, Geranium or Clary Sage for an energizing and uplifting scent.
Rosemary Dinner Rolls Servings: Prep Time:45 Minutes, Cook Time:26 Minutes, Difficulty:Medium
- 2 ¼ teaspoon active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- ¾ cup warm milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg for brushing rolls, whisked
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour, then more as needed
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer whisk together yeast, warm water, and ½ teaspoon granulated sugar. Rest for 5 minutes
- Set mixer with hook attachment and mix in remaining sugar, warm milk, egg, melted butter, fresh rosemary, Rosemary essential oil, and salt on low speed.
- Add 2 cups flour and mix on low speed until combined. Slowly add in remaining flour until dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. Dough should be a little sticky.
- Knead for 7–10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Remove from mixer and cover bowl with a cloth for one hour or until doubled in size.
- Place dough on clean workspace and divide into 12 equal parts. Roll each part into a smooth ball and place into a greased 9×11 baking pan.
- Cover and let rise for one hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Gently brush tops of rolls evenly with one tablespoon whisked egg. Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden brown, about 23–26 minutes.
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 43961
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!