We have been prepping for pre-school behind the scenes. The truth is, I am a nervous anxious mama. Like all mom’s I am sure. However, I just don’t think my son is ready, so I decided to do some research and find somethings that can help Antonio get ready for preschool. These items help with the fine motor, gross motor, and even the letter and number recognition. They have been working wonderfully for us, and I know fellow mama’s could appreciate this!
- Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants Preschool Card Set
- Learning Resources All Ready For Preschool Readiness Kit
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Write And Erase Soundbook by PI Kids
- Melissa & Doug Magnetic Human Body Play Set
- Learning Resources All Ready for Toddler Time Readiness Kit
Do you have something that we are missing out on and you know we would enjoy? Comment below and let us check it out!
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!