I don’t know about you but I never really liked reading until I got older. I started to read more when I became an entrepreneur and needed to learn more and listen to other people’s experiences. This has been so great, and I love being able to relate to these books. I put together a list of my favorite books, which ones do you like or have you read?
- http://amzn.to/2GjBjZO The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
- http://amzn.to/2EbjpI5 How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
- http://amzn.to/2E94Swj How to Get Sh*t Done: Why Women Need to Stop Doing Everything so They Can Achieve Anything
- http://amzn.to/2DG2wbC You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
- http://amzn.to/2Bu0F3o She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur
- http://amzn.to/2EbjDip The Mary Kay Way: Timeless Principles from America’s Greatest Woman Entrepreneur
- http://amzn.to/2DMchnE You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- http://amzn.to/2Bu6H4h You Are a Badass 2018 Day-to-Day Calendar
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!