This New Year I want to take better care of myself. I mean I do now, but I really want to get started this year to a healthier me. What does that even mean? It means to keep up with the things that make me feel good.
Sometimes as a mother and a boss mom I just let things slide by or find excuses for why I didnt get things done. There are times where I don’t want to do anything or am sick of cleaning, etc. I know you feel me.
But the truth is as moms we need to take care of ourself. So whatever makes you feel better and helps you unwind at the end of the day, do it. Here is just a quick list of things that I have to do weekly, or bi-weekly in order to keep my positively and happiness going.
- Mary Kay — This has always helped my face feel better. It just feels os great but when it also causes me to not touch my face during the day when I take care of it. I know that the break outs wont happen as much. I got this awesome new kit that I am super excited for and don’t miss a day to use it!
- Face mask — I never knew about these things. Like I saw everyone using them and talking about them but I never tried them up until a few weeks ago. This feels super weird and wasnt fun the first time, but I really enjoyed it and got a lot from it!
- Oils — We are constantly diffusing oils in the house and I constantly have them on me. I can’t leave the house without smelling all oily. Doterra has saved my life and has helped me to improve my overall well being. As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message email@example.com or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 43961
- Work out — I have been active before in the past and I needed to do something to make myself feel better and not always eat. This seriously has helped reduce my panic attacks!!
- Pedicure — Even in the winter I get pedicures. It just makes me feel so much better and I feel good knowing that my body is actually being taken care of!
- Write in a journal — This is a huge thing. I keep a journal for personal, business and antonio. Ever since he has autism I keep notes for him with things to work out, how the day goes, etc. This helps clear my mind.
- Vitamins — Doterra also offers vitamins and they are GREAT to use. Vitamins help your body feel better and fight off infections. You will feel much better just by taking medicine each day that is actually GOOD for your body!
What are some things that you do for your mind, body, and soul to destress?
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 43961