Do you love our white fir? I have some good news for you. dōTERRA has just released the Siberian Fir essential oil which will be replacing White Fir. Siberian Fir is more potent and will bring more benefits to your health routine. The Siberian Fir tree is also plentiful. We distilled the essential oil from twigs and branches of the Siberian Fir trees native to Canada and Russia.
I know you might be a little disappointed, but hear me out. This essential oil is actually better than White fir because it is more plentiful, so we can continue to have this essential oil for years to come. It is better for relaxation, cardiovascular health, cell support, cleansing, metabolism, respiratory, and immune support. Not only is it more powerful and will have a greater effect on you and your family, but you can use Siberian Fir topically, aromatically, and internally! How exciting is that?!
Our Favorite Uses
Siberian Fir’s woody scent makes it a pleasant oil to use. See some of our favorite ways below:
- If you need a minute to feel more balanced while working through difficult circumstances, keep yourself grounded by diffusing Siberian Fir and reduce anxious feelings and help reduce your stress level.
- Diffuse three to four drops to utilize the wonderful Christmas tree scent and make your home inviting during the holidays. You can even add it to salt dough ornaments to hang on your tree.
- Soothe your skin from minor skin irritations by applying Siberian Fir, diluting as needed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Whether you’ve spent the day doing deep-cleaning, running a marathon, or chasing after kids, you can massage Siberian Fir into your skin for soothing comfort after strenuous activity.
- Add a few drops to shower melts or two to three drops to a diffuser to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Which is which?
Do you know how to tell the difference between pine and fir trees? They’re both evergreen conifer trees, but look closer at the needles. If you’ve got a stem with needles in groups of two, three, or five you are likely looking at a pine tree. If the needles are singly on the stem, and the needle feels flat and doesn’t roll between your fingers easily, it’s a fir tree.
Siberian Fir is available now and will replace White Fir in the single oils doTERRA offers.
As always if you are interested a wholesale account send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here https://www.mydoterra.com/susieliberatore/#/and make sure to use my ID: 4396161
Like this blog post? Want more like this? Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date with ways to make money AND save money!