The wait is over, ladies and gentlemen! dōTERRA has released the dōTERRA On Guard® Sanitizing Mist.dōTERRA On Guard® Sanitizing Mist has finally been released and we are excited to share it with you.
This product is not only good for helping to protect desks but also can be used on hands, yoga mats, shopping carts, and while traveling. Not only is this product going to bring the amazing aroma of On Guard around anytime you spray it, but it will kill 99.9% of bacteria and other germs without drying out your hands! Could we ask for anything more? Probably not. This 27mL bottle of sanitizing mist is perfect to keep with you at all times in your backpack, your purse, or even in your pocket. The active ingredient is naturally derived, USP Certified ethyl alcohol, which gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse and prevent the spread of bacteria.
Our Favorite Uses
The convenient spray-bottle top packaging of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist is useful in a variety of situations:
- If you’re traveling anywhere, keep the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your carry-on or roadtrip bag to cleanse your hands.
- Keep a bottle of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your gym bag for use after touching gym equipment.
- Put a bottle of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your purse when you’re on the go, or add it your teenager’s backpack at school for convenient easy access.
- Along with the previously mentioned ingredients, the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist is infused with a natural apple extract, which naturally moisturizes your hands rather than leaving them dry like other sanitizers. Your hands will feel soft and smooth after use.
- The doTERRA On Guard blend includes Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG® essential oils that not only provide protective benefits, but also have an uplifting citrus spice.
- Also included in the sanitizing mist is the naturally derived ingredient USP Certified ethyl alcohol which gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse hands and prevent the spread of bacteria.