I get all of these of these items for FREE with coupons. Really. Who’d onset love freakin FREE? It is nice to stock up and be able to get these items for free. You will have a stock pile in no time! We are sharing some of our great items with you.
- Body wash — this is a no brainer. When they go on sale and have a coupon make sure to get it and stock up!! The best ones are usually at CVS or Walgreens, though sometimes Walmart does have great deals too.
- Antacids — When you are couponing you shouldn’t ever pay for these!! You can use endless rebate apps, plus have coupons, and shop credit at places such as CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.
- Produce — You can get these for free with rebate apps such as Ibotta or Check out 51. It’s that simple.
- Mustard — When you see the mustard coupon snag it and look for the best price usually at Walmart or Kroger and get it for almost free. It’s usually in under $0.10 if done right.
- Toothpaste/Floss/Toothbrush — This is one of those items that you can’t ever have enough of and is on sale often. You shouldn’t ever pay full price this. Drug stores such as CVS or Walgreens give this away for free often.
- Make up — There are always great sales and coupons that go hand in hand. I don’t remember the last time I paid for mascara or eye shadow!
- Shampoo — My favorite!!! I have so many bottles of these at home. There is usually BOGO or mega sale on Tresemme, or even Gariner! It is pretty close to free after all is said and done.
- Deodorant — I have enough of this to last me forever, seriously. Sometimes they are smaller bottles and sometimes they are different brands. I buy what I have coupons for!
Make sure to download our favorite grocery apps. Our favorite stores for coupons are CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart. What are some of your favorite things that you get for FREE?
Pin it for later: